Based in St. Petersburg, Florida
August 8, 2014
Press / Business Contact:
Help Allen the Alien get back to his home planet! Solve Sudoku puzzles to find his ship and other fun items for his journey.
Whether you’ve never played Sudoku before or you’re an experienced Sudoku player, you’ll love Sudoku In Space! If you’re new to Sudoku, Allen the Alien will teach you how to play with his step-by-step tutorial. Think you’re an expert at Sudoku? The colors-only mode will surely challenge your brain and skills!
Features and highlights include:
- Four difficulty levels: Beginner, Easy, Medium, Hard.
- Hundreds of unique puzzles.
- Play in colors-only mode for a cosmic challenge.
- Play with numbers for a more classic challenge.
- Relaxing music and stellar sounds.
- Intuitive user interface that’s easy to navigate.
- Auto-save after every move so you don’t have to worry about interruptions.
- Three hints per puzzle to use without penalty.
- Step-by-step tutorial that teaches you how to play.
Playing Sudoku has many benefits such as improving your memory and boosting your logic and deduction skills. Although millions of people around the world play Sudoku every day, many others have yet to try it because it’s a numbers game and lacks visual interest. Sudoku In Space appeals to both novice and experienced Sudoku players with its unique and colorful design, music and sounds that enhance the space theme, and the adventure story of Allen the Alien that players unlock as they solve puzzles.
Sudoku In Space is available for free on Google Play, iTunes, and the Amazon Appstore. It’s supported with ads and has the following number of puzzles.
- Beginner: 10
- Easy: 200
- Medium: 250
- Hard: 300
There are options to remove ads and purchase additional puzzles.
- Remove ads: $0.99
- 300 Easy puzzles: $0.99
- 300 Medium puzzles: $0.99
- 300 Hard puzzles: $0.99
- All puzzle packs and remove ads: $1.99
The Windows and Mac editions of Sudoku In Space are $1.99. It includes all puzzles listed above and has no ads.
About Napland Games
Napland Games is an independent game development company owned and operated by Sean Mann, lead developer, and his wife Shannon Ahn, marketing manager. Their main focus is casual games for mobile devices, Windows, and Mac. Sudoku In Space is their fourth release. Their other games include Shape Time!, Wordspionage, and dFenz AE.
There are far more images available for Sudoku In Space, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Reviews & Press Coverage
- "If you’re looking for a new way to play Sudoku, or if you’ve never played before because it hasn’t appealed to you, try this. You might be pleasantly surprised, like I was! Score: A"
- Nerdy But Flirty
- "...pretty much blows the traditional paper and pen version out of the water. With this version of Sudoku you'll be treated to all kinds of fun and vivid colors, music, sound effects, and graphics, something you're probably not used to when it comes to Sudoku."
- App Picker
- "Sudoku in Space is the sudoku game for people who thought they couldn’t play sudoku!...If you’ve always struggled with learning how to play Sudoku or you’re looking for a new way to play, you’ll definitely enjoy Sudoku in Space."
- In Our Spare Time
- "It’s a creative new take on Sudoku that contains many levels of games of varying difficulty with an optional gameplay twist that utilizes colors 'for a cosmic challenge.' - 4 out of 5 stars"
- Android Apps Review
- "...sure to please Sudoku enthusiasts of all ages...I highly recommend this game to anyone looking for a fun and challenging Sudoku experience. - 4 out of 5 stars"
- The iPhone App Review